Cheese Grape and Pistachio Truffles
With just three ingredients, these delicious Cheese, Grape and Pistachio Truffles are the perfect appetizer! Wonderful for a holiday party, intimate gathering or wine with the girls, these easy appetizers are sure to please!
- 1 (5.2 oz) pkg. Boursin® Garlic & Fine Herbs Gournay Cheese
- 18-24 red, seedless grapes (any size)
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- Rinse the grapes, and gently dry with a paper towel. Cut off a heaping teaspoon amount of cheese and gently press onto the outside of the grapes, covering the entire surface.
- Pierce a toothpick through the tops of the cheese covered grapes. Place the chopped pistachios on a flat surface and roll through the gapes over the pistachios.
- Place on serving platter or cheeseboard and enjoy right away. Refrigerate any leftovers.