Persian Shirazi Salad
This easy and diverse salad will become a staple salad at your house!
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 3 cucumbers
- ½ medium white onion
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup finely chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Deseed the tomatoes and chop them into bite size cubes. Dice the cucumbers as well.
- Finely chop the white onion and set aside.
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and black pepper together and give a quick whisk.
- Toss all ingredients together and serve fresh.