Honeydew Blueberry Lemon Cream Trifle
A sweet and light dish just right for snack time or dessert.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5.3 ounces (or thereabouts) lemon greek yogurt
- 1 large honeydew melon, cubed
- 1 pint blueberries, washed (or more if you’d like!)
- Using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese on high until soft and fluffy (about 1-2 minutes). Add lemon greek yogurt and mix until combined well.
- Create trifle by layering melon, blueberries, and lemon cream in a large bowl or individual dessert dishes.