Honeydew, Pea and Edamame Salad with Sesame-Ginger Dressing
This Honeydew, Pea and Edamame Salad with Sesame-Ginger Dressing is incredibly cool and refreshing. And it makes you feel like a million bucks when you eat it! It’s perfect for even the hottest of Summer days!
- For the Salad
- 4 cups honeydew melon, cubed
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, cut in half
- 1 cup shelled peas, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup shelled edamame, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tsp. agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the honeydew, peas, edamame and mint.
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing. Pour the dressing over the salad, tossing gently to combine.
- This salad can be served immediately. Or covered and refrigerated for a couple hours before serving.