Quadruple Berry Cobbler
This Easy Quadruple Berry Cobbler with blueberries, blackberries, boysenberries, and blueberries is the perfect summer time dessert that everyone will love.
- 4 cups berries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add berries to a 9×9 baking dish. Toss with lemon juice.
- In small bowl, combine flour, sugar, and egg. Mixture will be crumbly. Cover berries with mixture.
- Slice butter into thin slices and spread as evenly as possible on top of cobbler mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes until golden brown.